Poinsettias and now the Sago Palms are on toxic lists for dogs. I know for a fact this plant is in many homes through my job as a real estate agent. I have had it in two of my homes and I have one in my backyard as I type. I was not aware it was poisonous to pets until today so I thought I would share this news flip from www.MSN.com talking about the plant’s impact on animals.
If you have this plant at your house and you have pets (or small toddlers for that matter) that may eat the seeds, please be careful and take precaution or remove the plant entirely from your garden or yard.
Stuart Merida, Hall of Fame Realtor
Keller Williams Realty SoCal and Las Vegas
702.308.8888 Summerlin, Las Vegas